No, it's not released yet. Well, maybe during the upcoming Oracle Open World 25-29 Oct. ? Who knows.
It's not even a RVP (aka release value proposition).
It's called a Planned Features and Enhancements, note #1966243.2. I came across this My Oracle Support note whilst I was looking for something else. It is really worth reading.
An new Oracle internal DevOps team... to make faster development.
Non-exhaustively, we may see coming : more Cloud, more virtualization, more mobile features...
I won't go to the details, but 5 main topics :
1. User experience : fluid interface, peoplesoft search
2. Development tools : application designer (auto-completion), log analyzer, mobile application...
3. Infrastructure : Linux 7 is finally added to the matrix, windows 2008 retired, databases Informix and Sybase definitely out, cloud deployment architecure...
4. Reporting and analytic tools : simplified analytic and enhancement of pivot grid
5. Lifecycle management tools : application dataset performance improved (evaluated up to 50%), search for bug in PUM improved, test framework...
And the list is not limited to the above ! When you read the details, the job done (or expected*) is amazing, every one will get for their money (devs/admin/end user...)
A lot other will come.
For sure Peopletools team keep it up.
Have a good reading.
*expected, because it's not a due job, nothing in the given doc is mandatory to be achieved, this is nothing but a "planned...", well, you know.